Sitemap Poland Ukrainian Slovak
Weather - Info
Weather in:
Weather in L'viv
... selected information...





Kamianets Podilskyi

Khotyn Fortress

Sofiyivsky Park





Holy Dormition Pochayiv Lavra

Olesko Castle



The Kingdom
of Galicia and Lodomeria

The Eastern Beskids
and the Ukrainian Carpathians

Eastern Beskids


East Carpathian Biosphere Reserve

National Park



Weather in:

Zemplínska šírava

Veľká Domaša

National Park

Starina reservoir

Spiš Castle

National Park
of Slovenský raj

Stará Ľubovňa

National Park


National Park
of High Tatras -

Mountain rescue service
ný Smokovec č.52
062 01 Vysoké Tatry

+421 (0) 52 78 77 711

Liptovská Mara

Low Tatras National Park - NAPANT

Orava reservoir

Key Word(s): Search By:  

If you like poetry, you will love our new section at.
The section is still developing, however you can use it right now! If you want to find it, click on Kultura (Polish site) and then on banner Poezja. We publish poetry and info about the authors there. Please, check it out.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence - and then success is sure.
Surround yourself with friends - join the group of visitors and authors of;
contact us;
We invite you to wander together with

if you plan holidays, travels, rest, adventure:
>> see Tourism
Tourism from Lvov
>> visit History
>> plan Way of Wooden Architecture

"to the mountains and to the valleys dear Brother, where adventure you can gather"

- nice rest, unforgettable views, sensations and memories, good weather,
- that is what Zakapior wishes you.
Latest Articles
Resorts of Slovakia... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Recommended golf

   Slovakia is a country which is cut out for
golf lovers and fans. It offers several fully-equipped, excellent golf courses situated in the beautiful landscape under the Low and High Tatras. Enjoy fun and have rest in the  quiet corners of the parks with gorgeous historical manor houses. Both outdoor and indoor golf courses are available not only for total beginners but also proficient golf players. This is a great opportunity for friendly get-togethers, family activities and excellent opportunity for informal meetings of businessmen. Golf in Slovakia offers a unique combination of active and not demanding sport with getting to know the beauties of nature and relaxation in top-class wellness centers. If you discover Slovak golf resorts you will find the thing that you have always dreamed of when it comes to playing golf.

Black Stork Veľká Lomnica A PGA GOLF COURSE,
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Kežmarok, Veľká Lomnica,
Junior Golf Summer School and Junior Golf Summer Camp in the High Tatras.

Golf Grey Bear
Location: Banskobystrický kraj, okres Brezno, Horná Lehota.


Thermal swimming pools and aquapark... (Tourism from Slovakia)


1. Thermal Swimming Pool Izabela Vyšné Ružbachy
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Stará Ľubovňa, Vyšné Ružbachy,
2. Thermal Pool Vrbov near Kežmarok
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Kežmarok, Vrbov,
3. Grand Hotel Permon's Paradise Podbanske
Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Liptovský Mikuláš, Pribylina,
4. Thermal Swimming Pool Thermal Raj Liptovský Ján
Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Liptovský Mikuláš, Liptovský Ján,
5. Aqua-Vital Park Spa Lúčky
Lokalizácia: Žilinský kraj, okres Ružomberok, Lúčky,
6. Aquapark Thermal Meander Park Oravice
Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Tvrdošín, Vitanová.

An oasis of relaxation in summer and winter
   Discover the water worlds of the Slovak aqua parks. Water slides, tropical paradises, and numerous water attractions spread throughout modern thermal pools offer an oasis of relaxation not only in summer, but also in winter. Bathing below the snow-capped mountain peaks is truly an unforgettable experience. Slovakia offers top-notch entertainment and wellness!


UNESCO from SK... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Bratyslawa end Devin

Culture and sights

   Thanks to its position in the centre of Europe, the cultures of the West and East have met in Slovakia over a history
 spanning several thousands of years. From Celtic settlements, through the remains of Roman fortifications, ancient Slavic cult places, manors and fortified castles of the Ugrian nobility, medieval mining towns, German settlers, the easternmost Gothic sites in Europe, Renaissance and Baroque palaces, Greek Catholic and Orthodox wooden churches, Jewish synagogues and cemeteries, and the interwar functionalism and socialist realism of expanding cities to current projects reflecting the latest trends.
Cultural Heritage
   Three localities from Slovakia were inscribed to the UNESCO World Heritage List already in 1993: Castle of Spiš and its environs, Banská Štiavnica and Vlkolínec. In 2000, the historic town Bardejov was added, in 2008 wooden churches of the Slovak part of Carpathian Mountain Area and in 2009 town Levoča.
Castle of Spiš
 is the largest medieval castle compound in central Europe along with the little town of Spišské Podhradie (with typical Renaissance and Baroque burgher houses), the Church town of Spišská Kapitula (including several sacral monuments and above all the impressing two tower cathedral of St Martin) and the Gothic church of the Holy Spirit in Žehra from the 14th century and frescoes in its interior from the 14th and 15th centuries. Well conserved monuments along with the charming natural setting of the travertine territory of the National Nature Reserve Dreveník forms a unique whole.
   In June 2009, the historic town of Levo
 was included in this group of Spiš monuments. Banská Štiavnica is a town monument reserve which demonstrates the mining tradition in Slovakia, Vlkolinec represents a reserve of traditional folk architecture and Bardejov end Spa Bardejovské Kúpele is considered to be the most Gothic town in Slovakia.
Wooden churches of the Slovak part of Carpathian Mountain Area possess an extraordinary worldwide value, too. The churches include: Roman Catholic churches in Hervartov and Tvrdošín, Evangelical articular churches in Kežmarok, Leštiny and Hronsek, and churches of Eastern rite in Bodružal, Ladomirová and Ruská Bystrá.
Slovakia travel


UNESCO Wooden churches (Tourism from Slovakia)

   Specific samples of sacred architecture in Slovakia are the wooden churches.  Their folk builders expressed the perfect harmony of the human soul with nature and the effort to disengage from earthly worries. Among the oldest are the Gothic wooden churches (for example Hervartov, Tvrdošín). The “articled” churches are other type of wooden churches (for instance Sv. Kríž, Leštiny, Kežmarok, Hronsek). The “articled” churches are those built under the article of the law issued by Emperor Leopold I at the end of the 17th century.
Worked out by Bohus Zhukiewicz

* Hronsek articled church - 1726
Location: Banskobystrický kraj, okres Banská Bystrica, Hronsek,
* Leštiny articled church - 1688
Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Dolný Kubín, Leštiny,
* Tvrdošín All Saints church - 17th
Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Tvrdošín, Tvrdošín,
* Kežmarok church of the Holy Trinity - 1717
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Kežmarok, Kežmarok,
* Ruská Bystrá church of the relics of St. Nicholas - 18th
Location: Košický kraj, okres Sobrance, Ruská Bystrá,
* Hervartov church of St Francis of Assisi - 1499
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Bardejov, Hervartov,
* Bodružal church of St Nicolas - 1659
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Svidník, Bodružal,
* Ladomirová St Michael the Archangel - 1742
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Svidník, Ladomirová.


Mesto - kraj - region - Košice (Tourism from Slovakia)

To the palaces of the metropolis in eastern Slovakia (Košice)
Location: Košický kraj.

: Hlavná ulica (street) - Names tie MMM (square).

   The walk in Košice starts next to the Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton located only several meters south of the Hlavné names tie square, one of the most beautiful in Slovakia. Its dominant is the monumental St Elizabeth Cathedral, the biggest church in Slovakia and simultaneously the easternmost situated cathedral of the western type in Europe.
   The neighboring Urbanova veža tower built in the 14th century and the independently standing St. Michael Chapel from the end of the 14th century form a wonderful Gothic compound in the centre of the town. It is the liveliest place of Košice and along with the park and the “singing” fount and carillon it is also the most visited one.
   Passing by the eastern row of house on the square, the former palaces of nobility, burgher houses and two churches intrigue visitors. The street Hlavná ulica ends on the Námestie Medzinárodného maratónu mieru square with the statue of the Marathon Runner and the Neo Renaissance building of the East Slovakia Museum built in 1896-99. Its most interesting exhibit is the famous Golden Treasure of Košice.
   After returning to the Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton the route continues along the western row of houses on the treet Hlavná ulica with the dominant of the Baroque-Classicist Rákóczi Palace which contains exhibits of the Slovak Technical Museum and the Classicist Csáky-Dessewffy Palace from the first half of the 19th. The Bishops Palace from 1804 and the Empire Forgách Palace from the 19th century complement the historic core of the town.
Slovakia travel

 - the best-known historical monuments are to be found in the second largest city of Slovakia, in Košice. Košice is the first european city, which obtained its own armorial list. Another primacy is connected with sports. The International Marathon of Peace, as the oldest in Europe, is held here every year, always the first Sunday in October. In the cetre of the town you can find the biggest Town Monument  Reservation in Slovakia. Its most dominating building construction is the St. Elizabeth's Cathedral. This Gothic Cathedral has a beautiful main altar, which consists of 48 Gothic paintings and statues. St. Elizabeth's Cathedral is also the easternmost Gothic cathedral in Europe. Together with neighbouring St. Michael chapel and the Urban's tower they  create a complex of National cultural monument. North-west from the city you will find the remains of Košický castle. Only by the architectonic remains we can guess, how was the castle built into the rocky landscape. Košice castle and St. Elizabeth's cathedral are just only some of the many, historically interesting buildings, which you will pass as you walk through this magnificent city.


Priehradná nádrž - dam... (Tourism from Slovakia)


Ružín (dam)
: Košický kraj, okres Gelnica, Margecany.

   The water reservoir lies not far away from
in a wonderful natural setting. The big V-shaped lake is a much sought after holiday resort and active relaxation next to water.
   The river Hornád was blocked near the village Ružín, which disappeared under the water. The weir has considerably raised the water table of the river and its tributaries. The depth of the dam reaches 50 meters and it stretches on the area of 600 hectares.


Mesto - kraj - region - Prešov (Tourism from Slovakia)

From palace to palace (Prešov)
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Prešov.
The starting and final point
: Hlavná ulica street,
Route: Klobušický Palace - St Nicolas church - Rákóczi Palace.

   The sightseeing of Prešov starts in the southern end of the Hlavná ulica street
. The street consists of Late Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque burgher houses with lavish ornamentation. The four-wing Klobušický Palace
is a nice example.
   If you continue to the middle of the street you will immediately spot the monumental St Nicolas church from the mid-14th century with a tall Gothicized tower. Do not forget to visit the Evangelical
church of the Most Holy Trinity and the originally Renaissance building of the Evangelical college
, the reason why Prešov was also once referred to as the “Athens above Torysa”.
   The most valuable monument of the northern part of the square is the
Rákoczi Palace with the fine Renaissance graffiti ornamentation - today the building of the Homeland Studies Museum.
Slovakia travel

 - is a yet undiscovered gem among the royal Slovak towns. It is here where you can find one of the most important industrial monuments in Slovakia - national cultural monument Solivar, the Gothic Cathedral of St. Nicholas, baroque Calvary, the Jewish Synagogue, the Greek Catholic church of St. John the Baptist with a rare replica of the Turin Shroud, the Museum of wines and many other attractions. Close to Prešov there are ruins of five castles and famous Dubnica opal mines where the largest opal in the world was found. The opal is also called Harlequin because of its beautiful color. Prešov as the only Slovak town can take  pride in the fact that the 49th parallel passes through its historical center. Another interesting fact about Prešov is that there are 325 immovable cultural monuments. Historical center of the town has been one of the oldest urban conservation areas in Slovakia since 1950. Slanské vrchy and Šarišská vrchovina close to Prešov are suitable for the lovers of hiking and biking.


"Slovak sea" (Tourism from Slovakia)

Zemplínska šírava

: Košický kraj, okres Michalovce, Kaluža.

   In the northern part of the lowland
Východoslovenská nížina, the water reservoir attracts in summer season. Due to its very favorable local climate
, it is widely used for recreation.
    It was constructed in the 1960s and it is situated on the bottom of a large depression. In the past, the locality was called the "
mud of Vihorlat". The water reservoir is comparatively shallow
, its depth reaches only the maximum of 3.5 meters and the area of its surface is between 22 and 35 square kilometers.


Kaluža - New “Aqua World“ (Tourism from Slovakia)

Thermal park Šírava - at Zemplínska šírava,

- has arisen within last two years at Zemplínska šírava shores in the land register of the village Kaluža. Thermal park Šírava was officially opened on 15th of June 2014. New “Water land“ consists of four pools - massage, wave & swimming, relaxing and kids pool. All pools are made out of quality stainless steel.

Aqua World consists of three main pools:
* wave & swimming pool,
* relaxing pool,
* massage pool,
* kids pool for children under 5 years.

   Wave pool is characterized by surge simulation, relaxing pool offers plenty of different massage jets (spinal etc.). Massage pool with water massage beds provides whole body hydro massage.
   Supreme quality stainless steel was used for pool construction which is one of the most quality materials available. It is characterized by no problematic maintenance and very long operational life.
    When talking about Thermal park's pool water disinfection one of the most modern technologies has been used and that is membrane electrolysis unit CHLORINSITU III. It means that directly in Thermal park ultraclean solution of sodium hypochlorite is produced from salt (NaCl) through electrolysis. The solution of sodium hypochlorite is a disinfectant which prevents pervasive chlorine odor and does not irritate eyes nor skin.

Apart from pools other attractions are prepared for visitors, namely:
* long slide,
* short slide,
* wild river,
* rocking bay,
* playground for children.

    Naturally, quality relax must be enriched by wide variety of food and drinks which will be ensured by Thermal park's restaurant. Moreover, plenty of chairs for resting are at disposal. Quiet zone located at the first floor is prepared for visitors looking for peace and quiet environment. Thermal pool with highly mineralized geothermal water, as well as child water interactive playground or relaxing pool are being build in Thermal park's exterior area and the expected date of completion is summer 2014. All year round Thermal park itself offers its visitors 600m2 of water area. Current visitors capa city of Aqua World is 550 person.


The Domaša Dam Lake was built by blocking the Ondava... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Veľká Domaša
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Vranov nad Topľou, Kvakovce

   The green pearl of eastern Slovakia - the water reservoir Veľká Domaša, built on the river Ondava, is situated in the mountains Ondavská vrchovina. Warm climate of the lake favours water sports and fishing.
    Apart from wonderful landscape with peaceful nooks, the lake attracts tourists because of its clear water with admirable self-cleaning capacity where 23 fish species live. Bathing and water sports can be pursued in five recreation villages - Valkov-Tíšava, Dobrá, Poľany, Holčíkovce and Nová Keľča situated on its shores.
   The water temperature in Veľká Domaša is 23 °C - ideal for swimming while fans of windsurfing also find good conditions here.
   A busy night life in summer months in various discoteques or dance halls is refreshed by popular events such as the election of Miss Domaša.


East Carpathian Biosphere Reserve (Tourism from Slovakia)

Bohdan Zhukiewicz
photo Zakapior

The Poloniny National Park is the easternmost Slovak national park.

   It lies in the Slovak, Polish and Ukrainian border area. It is situated in  the Prešov region and occupies a significant part of the Snina district. There are 10 villages with about 2,000 inhabitants in the protection zone of the national park. In connection with the construction of Starina reservoir
 - Slovak largest water reservoir for drinking water - seven villages were displaced what greatly affected the life and the settlement structure of this region. A substantial part of the most protected areas of the national park is given to the nature reserves for protection of the old forest communities.

Starina - Vodná nádrž
Built in 1987 on the Cirocha River, it serves flood-control and is the largest reservoir of drinking water in Slovakia. Lake is not available for recreation because it is the Poloniny National Park. Above the dam reservoir, by the main road there is a beauty spot.


The Zemplín (region)... (Tourism from Slovakia)

* Inovce
... district Sobrance...
Location: Košický kraj, okres Sobrance.
   The Greek Catholic wooden church of St Michael  the Archangel from 1836. This log building consists of three parts. It is covered by shingle roof with two little towers. A wooden belfry stands nearby.
   Iconostas is from the mid-19th century and Pieta from 1842 is the most interesting among the church icons.

* Ruská Bystrá - 1720 to 1730
Location: Košický kraj, okres Sobrance, Ruská Bystrá.

Open-air museum exhibiting folk architecture,
Expozícia ľudovej architektúry a bývania.
: Prešovský kraj, okres Humenné.
is the locality in the north-east of Slovakia. Its originally Renaissance manor house from 1610 was reconstructed in the Baroque style, which imitated French architecture in the 19th century The open-air museum exhibiting folk architecture is in the garden
of the manor.
photo,, (zakapior)

Nová Sedlica

: Prešovský kraj, okres Humenné, Humenné.
   The Greek Catholic wooden
church of St Michael the  Archangel
, was built in 1764. It is a log building of the Lemko type, which consists of three parts and three towers.
   Iconostas is from the 18th century, some icons are even older - from the 16th and 17th centuries. The building part of the exhibition of popular architecture and dwelling of the
Museum in Humenné inhabits it since 1974-1977 when it was moved there.

... district Snina...
Topoľa - 1700

* Uličské Krivé - 1718
* Hrabová Roztoka - 1750
* Šmigovec - 1755
Kalná Roztoka - 18th
* Ruský Potok - 1740


... folklore and ethnographic event... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Bohus Zhukiewicz
photo Slovakia travel, Zakapior

Národopisná expozícia v prírode SNM-MUK.
The open AIR Ethnographic Exposition of SNM-MUK MUSEUM - SKANZEN
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Svidník.

    Monuments of folk architecture of material and spiritual culture of Ukrainians and Ruthenia's are concentrated in an open-air ethnographic exposition that can be seen above an amphitheatre in the town of Svidník in northeastern Slovakia.
   This sacred wooden construction is of 1766 and in origin was consecrated to Saint Paraskieva. In 1986 it was transferred from the Nova Pplianka village to the Open-Air museum in Svidnik. The interior walls of the original church were decorated by frescos. The iconostasis from the first part of the 18th century is not the original one, it was placed to its inside after the reconstruction of the church.


Region szaryski (Šariš)... district Svidnik... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Bohus Zhukiewicz
photo Zakapior

* Miroľa
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Svidník.

The wooden Greek Catholic church was built on a dominant plain in 1770 and is dedicated to of the Most Holy the Protection of the Mother of God (Pokrov). The church has  its architecture of Limbo's type, having three spaces. From outside is this division into three spaces stressed by gradual pyramidal roofs. The tower stands independently, outside the main structure, constructed on four bearing pillars. The whole structure is covered from outside with panels and also with a shingle roof. The upper third of the tower is covered with panels and equipped with small acoustic holes. The roof of the tower is pyramidal, having on the top a flattened onion dome that continues into a lantern. Above its roof is another tiny onion dome finished with a three barred cross.

* Nižný Komárnik - 1938
* Hunkovce - 18th


The Šariš Museum of Folk Architecture in BARDEJOVSKE KUPELE... (Tourism from Slovakia)

The Gothic walk (Bardejov),
: Prešovský kraj, okres Bardejov.

The starting and final point
: Radničné names tie square,

: Franciscan Monastery - town walls.

    The walk in the “most Gothic” town of Slovakia inscribed in the UNESCO World Natural and Cultural Heritage starts on the square
Radničné names tie
surrounded by the row of old burgher houses with typical gables.
    The secular dominant of the square is the building of the former
town hall from the 16th century - a wonderful sample of harmony between the fading out Gothic and the Transalpine Renaissance styles. The valuable interior of the town hall contains exhibits of the Museum of Šariš
   The most important sacral monument on the square is the
St Egidius church - a magnificent Gothic basilica with three naves. In its interior the statue of the Seat of Mercy
in the altar of St Barbara made in the workshop of Master Pavol of Levoča, the top wood-carving work in Central Europe is the most valuable item.
Franciscan monastery with the St John the Baptist church stands in the western part of the town. It was built in the Gothic style. The monastic corridor with the Renaissance vault is its interesting part. Near the monastery are the town walls - the best preserved medieval defensive system in Slovakia. Then the route return to the square Radničné námestie.
Slovakia travel

spa Bardejovské Kúpele

- is counted among the most beautiful ones in Slovakia. It is  undoubtedly ideal for those who want to experience really peaceful holiday in quiet surroundings, do something for healthy living and enjoy the loveliest corner of Slovakia. The spa lies away from all the motorways and main roads and thus it is kept from over visiting. Bardejov spa is surrounded by beautiful woods, where you can enjoy long walks along well-kept trails (25 km). 
   Bardejov mineral waters are natural, slightly to moderately mineralized, with healing effects.
They are classified as hydro carbonic - containing chloride and sodium - carbonic, cold, hypotonic, with a relatively high boric acid
content. The total mineralization ranges from 1,600 mg/liter to 9,400 mg/liter, and that of carbonic oxide from 2,200 mg/liter to 3,800 mg/liter.
Bohus Zhukiewicz

Open Air Museum – Museum of Folk Architecture.
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Bardejov.

Slovakia's oldest open-air museum,
in north-eastern Slovakia. The museum's main sights include two wooden churches that were originally located in the village of Zboj (Orthodox) and the nearby village of Mikulášová (Greek-Catholic).
   The first exposition of the open-air museum in Slovakia was opened to public in 1965 in spa of Bardejov. It currently consists of almost 30 buildings of traditional folk architecture from the Upper Šariš and north-eastern Zemplín
   To the architectural dominant - the wooden church from the village
Mikulášová-Niklová, another wooden church from Zboj was added. Both Greek-Catholic churches are unique examples of sacral architecture.
   Apart from houses with stables, also structures with technical equipment- among them blacksmith workshop, fruit drying room, drilling mechanism driven by water
and the fuelling mill were placed here.
   A visit to the museum is enlivened by organized events, such as the Day of Crafts, the Folklore Afternoon, the Potters' Sunday, the Tour of the Ruthenia and Šariš Folklores, etc.
Slovakia trvel

*The church from the village of Zboj
   The wooden Boik church of the  eastern orthodox was built in Zboj village in the Humenne district in 1706. It is a three - sectional, four-room structure (the nave, the sanctuary, the "babynetz" - the seats for old village women. the choir) finished with stepped pyramidal roofs. The timber construction of the church is supported by the plain massive girders (12 x 56). The church represents masterly craftsmanship of the folk carpenters and their effort to create beautiful and harmonious timberworks.
Bohus Zhukiewicz

The house from the village of Fricka 1887,
The harm from the village of Hankovce, Bardejov district,

* The belfry the village of Nemcovce,
* The wooden church from Mikulasova - 1730,
The Apiary from the Village of Valkov, Svidnik district,
The boring machinery from Bardejov.
photo Daniel, Marian, Zakapior


Region szaryski (Šariš)... district Bardejov... (Tourism from Slovakia)

* Lukov - Venécia
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Bardejov, Lukov.

    The Greek Catholic wooden church of St Cosmo and Damian from 1708 and 1709. It is the log structure consisting of three parts built on stone masonry. The architectural particularity of this church is the overhanging attic on pillars around the building. It is also the only church in Slovakia with a cellar
   Baroque elements prevail in its interior. The majority of pieces in the iconostas are from the 18th century, but it also contains icons of the 16th and 17th centuries.
photo www.slovakia.travels, Milan Skorupa, Michal a Peter Holent

  * Frička - 18th
* Tročany - 1739
* Jedlinka - 1763
* Kozany - 1698
* Lukov - 1708
* Krive - 1826


The old Spiš... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Following the traces of Master Pavol (Levoča)
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Levoča.

The starting and final point: Námestie Majstra Pavla square.

   The walk around the Names tie Majstra Pavla square starts next to the Roman Catholic parish St James church built in the 14th century on the site of an older church. The main attraction of the church is the principal Late Gothic altar of St James. With its height of 18.6 meters it is the biggest of its kind in the world. It was made of linden wood in the workshop of Master Pavol in the years 1507-1517.
   The neighboring building of the former town hall of Levoča is the top sample of the Renaissance architecture in Slovakia. The town hall now contains the collections of the Spiš Museum dedicated to the history of the town. The Renaissance belfry and the cage of opprobrium from the 16th century complement the environs of the town hall.
   The famous wood carving workshop of Maestro Pavol of Levoča has allegedly been located in the yard of house no. 20. Nowadays, it is known as the "Master Pavol´s House" and an exposition of the Spišské museum containing the material about the artist can be seen here.
   The central square is skirted by more than 50 remarkable burgher and patrician houses. Many of them bear the names of their former owners. The Late Gothic Krupek House and Mariássy House with arcades are very interesting.
   The building of Waaghaus and the neighboring County House in the northern side of the square are also notable. The County House was among the stateliest buildings of the Kingdom of Hungary in its time. Seeing the interiors of the Renaissance Thurzo House can be a nice conclusion of the sightseeing in Levoča.
Slovakia travel

    The historic town situated in the east of the Spiš region is a true cultural and historic jewel among the Slovak towns as it possesses a great number of architectural monuments linked with the glorious past of the town.
   The Spiš town of LEVOČA situated in the east of Slovakia below the mountain range Levočské vrchy, because of its rich history, is one of the most visited by tourist in the country.

    The city was first mentioned in a deed from 1249 as Leucha. The community, thriving on its advantageous position on the trade route Via Magna, rapidly grew into a town with several privileges. Shortly after, Levoča became the centre of German colonization in the Spiš region and in 1271 it was even promoted to the capital of the Association of the Spiš Saxons, which eventually lost its influence and Levoča was declared the free royal borough in 1323.
    The driving force of the Levoča's development was trade which gradually acquired an international dimension. The citizens of Levoča traded with Krakow, the Hanseatic towns and even with Venice. The craftsmen of Levoča produced not only for local consumption but also for the markets and fairs throughout Old Hungary and Poland. Later Levoča became one of the main centre's of the Renaissance and humanism in Old Hungary.


The National Park Slovak (Tourism from Slovakia)

Slovak paradise (Slovensky raj) - Invitation to a paradise

   Welcome to the web pages of Slovak tourists and lovers of  the national park
Slovak paradise (Slovensky raj). The park belongs among the most beautiful Central-European national parks. It spreads over on the area of 19 763 ha and has been declared a National park in the year 1988. Slovak paradise is well known for its ravines and canyons connected together by ladders and footboards.
   The area of Slovenský raj belongs to
Slovenské rudohorie, specifically to  Spiššsko-gemerský kras. On the north and northeast borders Slovenský raj on Hornádska kotlina (basin of the river Hornad), that partially belongs to the protected landsite, on the west and north west it borders on Low Tatras. It belongs to the hydro geological landsite of the rivers Hornád and Hnilec. There is almost 200 caves and canyons in Slovenský raj. The Dobsinska ladova jaskyna (glacial cave) is accessible since as early as 1870 and belongs to UNESCO


mesto Spišská Nová Ves (Tourism from Slovakia)

The trip to the tallest tower of Slovakia (Spišská Nová Ves)
Location: Košický kraj, okres Spišská Nová Ves.

The starting and final point
: (Radničné námestie)
: Around the Radničné námestie square.

    The walk around one of the biggest squares in Slovakia starts directly in its centre next to the Roman-Catholic church of the Ascension of Virgin Mary from the second half of the 14th century. Its dominant is the 87 m tall tower, the tallest in the country.
Slovakia travel


Castles in Slovakia the Spisz end Saris (Tourism from Slovakia)

The ruins of Spis castle (Spišský hrad)

   On a lofty barren hill above the town (600 m above the sea level)  there are majestic ruins of a mighty castle, an administrative capital of former Spiš - it is the Spiš castle. The ruins stretching on the area of around 4 hectares are the biggest castle complex in Middle Europe, and, at the same time, an example of a development of military architecture from the 12th century till the 17th century...
   The castle overlooks a town called Spiskie Podhradie...

translated by Joanna Hardukiewicz

The Lubovna castle (hrad Ľubovňa)

   Above the town’s district called Podsadek, on a calcareous rock 711 meters above the sea level there is a stone  Lubovna Castle. It was a part of a system of fortifications protecting the borders of the Hungarian Kingdom.
   Museum exhibitions presented inside were devoted to the history of the castle, its features and craft. Several reconstructed rooms from the former Lubomirscy palace constitute the most interesting part of the exhibition. In the high bastion there is an exhibition devoted to the last private owners of the castle - the Zamoyski family. Furniture of the époque is presented in the Baroque palace…
   At the feet of the castle there is the Ľubovňa Heritage Museum...

translated by Joanna Hardukiewicz

photos granted by VICO, (bo, zakapior)


Museum in Stara Ľubovna... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Národopisná expozícia v prírode - skanzen v Starej Ľubovni,
Stará Ľubovňa
Ethnographic natural exposition - open-air museum,

   The Museum of Folk Architecture, which is located at the base of the Castle Ľubovňa
in northern Slovakia, represents a separate exposition. It features a set of traditional buildings from the surrounding villages, which, coupled with the Castle, gives rise to unique and highly impressive scenery.
   The group of country houses in the open-air museum is reminiscent of a
picturesque settlement below the castle
and records the development of popular architecture in the area. It features 25 log structures from the first half of the 19th century until the beginning of the first third of the 20th century.
   Apart from farmer houses with original interiors, which show the past culture of housing and farming, the open-air museum also contains structures that were used seasonally for agricultural and craft purposes. A
blacksmith's workshop, a forester's house, a school, and a water mill
of Sulín are only some of them.
   A wooden Greek-Catholic church of Matysová of 1833 is the most valuable building to be found in the open-air museum. The wooden church with an iconostasis is consecrated to St. Michael the Archangel. To this day, Eastern Rite
services are held in the church to mark major religious celebrations.
   Both the open-air museum and the Castle Ľubovňa are home to a number of compelling events that enliven a visitor's trip to this area.
Slovakia travel

1. The Greek-Catholic church from Matysová
   The dominant of the exposition is the wooden Greek Catholic church sacrificed to Saint Michael Archangel, built in 1833. It belongs to the outstanding remembrances of the folk sacral architecture in the eastern Slovakia.
    It is rustic one-nave building with the sanctuary having a polygonal closure and an antechapel, above which the high tower is perking. The church interior is decorated with the iconostas, created in the Baroque - Classic style decorating three-row architecture from the first half of the 18th century. The side altar of the Transfiguration from the second half of the 17th century to the beginning of the 18th century is on the left from the iconostas. The original of the circular object hanging up on the ceiling in the middle of the nave is connected to the legend from the middle of the 17th century which had been preserved in the village. The church was transported to the exposition in 1979 and in 1991 it was preordained. Some lethargies in the Old Slavonic language are held there on some special religious holidays.
Bohus Zhukiewicz

2. The Dwelling House from Veľký Lipník from 1922,
3. The Seasonal Field Dwellings from Litmanová,

4. The Granary from Veľká Lesná,
5. The Farmer´s House and the Village´s Reeve´s house from Veľká Lesná,
6. The Shepherd´s House from Litmanová,
The Peasants´ Homestead from Údol,
The Family House from Údol,
The Carpenter´s Workshop,
The House from Jarabina,
The Living House from Jakubany,
The Rooms´ Ceiling Billets,
The Living House from Kremná,
The Farmhouse from Kamienka,
Smith´s Hearth,
The Mill from Sulín.

photo (zakapior)


mesto STARÁ ĽUBOVŇA (Tourism from Slovakia)

    Overlooked by the ancient Ľubovňa Castle, the town of, the centre of the Northern Spiš region, lies in the River Poprad basin in northern Slovakia.

is a town of interesting history and charming natural setting. The distinct countryside provides for recreation, hiking and curative stays. Spending time in the town and its surroundings, one may enjoy the Castle Days organized at the Ľubovňa Castle, or the Saint Hubert Festival held at the open air museum and accompanied by a rich program me including the red deer and roe deer calling presentations, as well as the Ľubovňa Market or the Midsummer Fires feast.
Slovakia travel


The National Pieninský národný park (Tourism from Slovakia)

Worked out by Bohus Zhukiewicz

   Pieniny, a small rocky group of mountains visible well already from Nowy Targ, extends from Czorsztyn village to Szczawnica town. From Sromowce Niżne, the Pieniny are cut by the Dunajec river, which following a winding course creates the Pieniny Gorge. The section between Sromowce and Szczawnica is known as the most beautiful part of the Pieniny range. Here, the river is surrounded by numerous steep white limestone slopes covered with lush vegetation. Every bend of the river reveals another spectacular and poetical view.
M. Orłowicz, “An illustrated guide to Galicya”, Lvov 1914


The Spišs (region)... (Múzeum dediny) góralska wieś... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Open-air museum presents cultural values of ethnically mixed region in northern Spisz and north-western Saris. With it´s character presents unique variousness of life in this area.

* Hraničné
: Prešovský kraj, okres Stará Ľubovňa.
   The Roman Catholic wooden
church of Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary
from 1785. It is a single nave log building which serves to the Roman Catholic believers and those of eastern ritual.
   Its interior decoration is varied. It contains icons and fragments moved here from the church in Stará Ľubovňa.


Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Kežmarok.
- is a typical Goral village in a wide valley of the Osturniansky potok brook. It is probably the longest village extending over the banks of a brook in Slovakia. There are many original Goral buildings preserved in the commune.

Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Poprad.
- is a typical Goral community
situated between the mountains of the Belianske Tatry and Spišská Magura. It is a tourist centre and the starting point for trips to the mountains Belianske Tatry.


Remember... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Spišská Belá
- Strážky

    The local part of Spišská Belá - Strážky in the east of Slovakia today represents a complete compound of cultural and historical monuments. The manor house in Strážky is a gem of the Renaissance architecture in Slovakia.
    The manor house Strážky was built on foundations of Gothic castle allegedly constructed on ruins of Knights Templar monastery. It is one of the oldest in Slovakia. Owners of the Gothic castle, the noble family Horváth-Stansith of Croatia, gradually rebuilt it into a Renaissance manor. In 1588, Gregory Horváth-Stansith established a humanistic school in this family residence and continued in reconstruction of the manor in the years 1618 to 1628. It was then that the manor acquired the appearance, as we know it now. The original three-winged building was completed after fire in 1708 following a typical square-shaped ground plan with a square inner courtyard.
Bohus Zhukiewicz

To the
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Kežmarok, Kežmarok.

The starting and final point: Hlavné námestie square,

    The walk around Kežmarok starts at the Hlavné námestie square. The most conspicuous building in this square is the
town hall in the    Renaissance  style and the Classicist town redoubt. The Hradná ulica street skirted by old burgher houses from the first half of the 16th century leads to the Hradné names tie square with the Castle of Kežmarok. The Castle acquired the present prevailingly Renaissance appearance after the repeated reconstructions in the 16th and 17th centuries. Today it shelters museum
   It is possible to return to the Hlavné names tie square passing by the Late Gothic Roman Catholic
Holy Cross church with the Renaissance belfry
from 1568.
   The wooden Evangelical church, unique structure built of the red spruce and yew timber without using a single piece of metal is also worth seeing.

An urban castle complex was built in 1463 on the rubble of a mediaeval settlement Svätá Alžbeta for the protection of
 the town. The oldest shape of the building which was designed by Imrich and Jan Zapolscy had a Gothic shape. Kežmarok was given its present, mostly Renaissance image after a long-lasting, few stage rebuilding in 1572-1624. The other reconstructions were funded by members of the Thököly family, who brought the Italian stone masons, bricklayers and painters to Kežmarok so that they could transform a fortified settlement into a representative family seat. Buildings from the courtyard were decorated with Renaissance arcades, pompous rooms upstairs - with wall paintings, and the chapel’s interior was renovated in an early Baroque style...
Slovakia travel


Geothermal water from High Tatra Mountains... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Aqua park Aqua city Poprad
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Poprad.

   Aqua City Poprad is a modern and eco-friendly tourist resort which is literally self-sufficient in terms of energy. Using geothermal water and solar energy on a daily basis prevents tones of carbon dioxide from being released into the atmosphere. Aqua City manages to cut energy costs and return the savings back to customers in the form of affordable eco-friendly luxury.


mesto n/Popradem (Tourism from Slovakia)

Following the traces of history (Poprad)
Location: Prešovský kraj, okres Poprad.

The starting and final point
: Names tie sv. Egídia square,
: Spišská Sobota.

   Sightseeing of historic monuments in Poprad starts on the Names tie sv. Egídia square skirted by the Baroque and Classicist burgher houses from the 18th and 19th century. The Early Gothic Roman-Catholic St Egidius church stands in the centre of the square. It was built in the 13th century and the wall paintings in its interior are from the first half of the 15th century. The Renaissance belfry is from 1658.
   The route continues out of the town centre to the urban part Spišská Sobota. Its core consist of a triangular square with burgher houses. St James church and the Renaissance belfry from 1598 dominate the square.
Slovakia travel

Veronika and Emil

    Are you attracted to history in connection with nature? Then you will certainly enjoy visiting Poprad. The town is situated in the south-western part of Poprad hollow-basin. Poprad is an administrative, economic, and cultural centre of the region below Tatras. Its civic part
Spišská Sobota has been announced a Town Monument Reservation. In Spišská Sobota you will find many historical jewels. Cultural and social life of the town grew due to a great interest for Tatras. You may also visit some concerts and other social events. Surroundings of Poprad will definitely entice you into taking some walks and doing some hiking. Glorious surroundings of High Tatras creates a unique scenery for your trips. Poprad will certainly enchant you with its history, surrounding nature and the unique atmospehere of this region. Most church buildings are used by Roman Catholics, followed by Lutherans, while Orthodox, Greek Catholics, and Baptists have one each. Nowadays, the Jewish synagogue is occupied by the printing company. The most significant monument is the early Gothic church of St. Egidius with its abundant fresco decoration, a part of which is the earliest portrayal of Tatras. The Poprad-Tatry airport is the highest airport international airport in Central Europe (718 m.s.l.).

Square of Egidius in Poprad
    Around the fusiformed Sqare of St. Egidius, you will find the centre of Poprad. Sqare of St. Egidius offers you bourgeois houses in Baroque and Classicistic style, Church of St. Egidius from the 13th century and significant painting - the oldest illustration of High Tatras.
. There is also a Renaissance bell-tower from 1658 near the church.


(TANAP) (Tourism from Slovakia)

photo Slovakia Travel, Miro, Bohus Zhukiewicz
Bohus Zhukiewicz

Belianska jaskyňa, Tatra National Park Museum Tatranská Lomnica, Gerlachovský štít (2655 m), Kriváň Mt. ( 2494 m), (High Tatras), Štrbské Pleso, Starý Smokovec.

    The oldest of our protected areas, the National Park of Tatras (TANAP) in the north of Slovakia, was founded in 1949. It covers the high-mountain area of the Tatras and it is the unique protected area of flora and fauna among the tallest European high mountains situated north of the Alps.

   The National Park
was established as the first of its kind in Slovakia. Five years later the Polish side of the Tatras won a similar statute. Along with its Polish part, the High Tatras constitute the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve since 1993. The administrative headquarters of the National Park is located in Tatranská Lomnica.


The Liptov (region)... (Tourism from Slovakia)

* Svätý Kríž - 1693
: Žilinský kraj, okres Liptovský Mikuláš, Svätý Kríž.

    The wooden articled Evangelical church near the village Svätý Kríž is one of the largest wooden buildings in the Central Europe which was moved here from Paludza between 1974 and 1982.
    It stands on the border of the territories administered by Svätý Kríž and Lazisko. The ground plan of the church is in the shape of a 43 meter-long cross. The church takes almost 6,000 persons.

Museum of the Liptov Village - (Múzeum liptovskej dediny) - Pribylina
Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Liptovský Mikuláš, Pribylina,

 - is the most attractive landmark of the Liptov region. It displays the typical folk architecture. The impetus behind the establishing of the museum was the extensive flooding caused by the construction of the Liptovská Mara dam.
   The most important cultural monuments were moved from eleven flooded communities. They now constitute the main exhibits of the museum. Entire original buildings were dismantled and moved to the museum, which was opened to public in 1991. It is the most recently opened out-door museum of Slovakia.

Grand Castle Hrad and Kaštieľ Liptovský Hrádok
Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Liptovský Mikuláš, Liptovský Hrádok.

   The Castle Hrádok built on a small hill near the river Belá is situated in the town Liptovský Hrádok in the north of Slovakia. Though several versions of a story narrating the origin of the castle exist, one thing is certain: the first reference to the castle is from 1341.
photo Dominik Bugar, Zakapior

Liptovská Mara
- (zbiornik retencyjny na rzece Wag)

   Passing through the region of Liptov, from Liptovský Mikuláš to Ružomberok, one must notice a huge water area of the dam Liptovská Mara. It is the largest water reservoir in Slovakia in terms of the confined water volume.
    The reservoir, namesake of one of the flooded communities, was built in the years 1970-1975. With the principal aims firstly to palliate the floodrisk on the river Váh and secondly for the production of power.
   Construction of the dam required moving of inhabitants of several communes which were inundated, including several cultural and historical monuments, although the most important of them were moved out and are now the main exhibits in the Museum of Liptov Village in Pribylina.
Bohus Zhukiewicz


Gino Paradise - Adventure and fun (Tourism from Slovakia)

Mimina, Bohus Zhukiewicz
   This fine park, which is located in the beautiful setting 
of the Choč Mountains overlooking both the Low and Western Tatras, boasts a wide variety of three indoor and thirteen outdoor pools, nine outdoor water slides, a number of children's slides and hot tubs. The resort also features a new pebble beach that includes a nudist area. Relaxation and entertainment for the whole family are provided all year long.

Bešeňová Travertine Formation

Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Ružomberok, Bešeňová.

   The village of Bešeňová is one of the few precious places with occurrence of "freshwater" limestone, so-called travertine. These precious calcite forms raised thanks to mineral contents of water, its temperature and, of course, the surface and structure of the landscape. If you have some free time, come and visit this "forsaken" pit situated to the north of the village.

Liptovský Mikuláš Aqua park Tatralandia
- Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Liptovský Mikuláš,
- summer in any season.

   Discover a tropical paradise under the Tatra Mountains with year-round temperatures of 30°C (86°F) and the beneficial effects of thermal and salt water. Experience adventure and fun all in one place. Try out 26 slides, get refreshed in 14 pools, take flight with Super fly Tatralandia or relax in 19 saunas with various spa procedures.


(NAPANT) (Tourism from Slovakia)

photo Slovakia Travel, Miro, Bohus Zhukiewicz
Bohus Zhukiewicz

Demänovská jaskyňa Slobody cave, Demänovská ľadová jaskyňa cave, Jasná, Night skiing, Golf course Grey Bear Tále, Bystrianska jaskyňa cave, The Ďumbier Mt. - (2043 m), The Chopok Mt. - (2024 m).

   Národný park Nízke Tatry (NAPANT)
is the largest Slovak National Park. It lies in Central Slovakia and its greatest attractions include numerous caustic phenomena and caves.
    The natural values of the Nízke Tatry Mts. have been protected for more than two decades now. The National Park was established in 1978. The original area of the NAPANT was 811 square kilometers plus the protective belt on 1,240 square kilometers. In 1997, the limits of the National Park were widened in order to attain better protection of the territory. Now the territory of the NAPANT stretches on an area 728 square kilometers, the protective belt occupies 1102 square kilometers, and it makes it the largest National Park in Slovakia. The administration of the National Park seats in Banská Bystrica.


(Veľká Fatra Mts.), (Malá Fatra Mts.) (Tourism from Slovakia)

The National Park of Veľká Fatra
Lokation: Žilinský kraj, okres Martin, Necpaly

   The National Park lying in central Slovakia is typical for its continuous forest, long valleys and the largest locality of original yew tree occurrence in Europe.
photo Dufan,, Dajama
opracował i niektóre photo wykonał Bohus Zhukiewicz

The National Park of Malá Fatra
Lokation: Žilinský kraj, okres Žilina, Terchová

National Park is situated in the westernmost Slovak high mountains Malá Fatra. Gorges, rock peaks and an attractive ridge tour are among its attractions.
photo Tomas Lacika, Jan Lacika,, Marta Mlichova, Dajama,
opracował i niektóre photo wykonał Bohus Zhukiewicz


... oravska dedina... (Tourism from Slovakia)


   Evangelical 'Articled' Wooden Church
stands on the hill beyond the village. It was built in 1686. Its ground plan is in form of the Greek cross and in 1730 a new nave was added to it.
   Precious paintings, altar, the pulpit and baptistery are from the time when the church was built. The church along with its belfry is among the most valuable historic structures in region Orava.


The Orava (region)... (Tourism from Slovakia)

Oravský hrad
Location: Žilinský kraj, okres Dolný Kubín, Oravský Podzámok.
    The most attractive tourist locality of the northern Slovakia is the Orava Castle lying on the river Orava near the village Oravský Podzámok, below impressive cliffs. In 1370, it became a county castle and the seat of the Orava Castle estate, which included almost the whole region of Orava.
   The castle, much like others in Slovakia, stands on the site of old wooden forts and it was constructed after the Tartar invasion in 1241. Originally, it was built in the Romanesque and Gothic styles and later reconstructed in the Renaissance and Neo-Gothic styles.

* Zuberec - 19th
   The Late Gothic wooden church of St Elizabeth...
Žilinský kraj, okres Tvrdošín, Zuberec.

Museum of the Orava Village
     Three kilometers away from
Zuberec, at Brestová, a unique open-air Museum of the Orava Village (Múzeum oravskej dediny) can be visited. Over an area of about 20 hectares, and on both sides of the crystal clean Studený potok brook
, is a village containing the typical folk buildings moved here from various regions of Orava.
Worked out by Bohus Zhukiewicz

Orava reservoir (Orawskie jezioro - zbiornik) - (Vodná nádrž Orava)
Žilinský kraj, okres Tvrdošín, Trstená

water reservoir Orava is the result of artificial blocking of the river Orava in northern Slovakia as the remedy to frequent floods. It spreads as far as the Polish frontier. There is an island in the middle of the reservoir called Slanický ostrov - the favorite destinations of trippers.
photo Slovakia travel, Zakapior


... region from SK... (Tourism from Slovakia)


You're visitor number:
Dictionary > - < UK < - > PL
Weather in
... selected information...


Europejski telefon ratunkowy

Arboretum i Zakład
w Bolestraszycach

Grupa Bieszczadzka GOPR

(+48) 13 46 32 204


The Museum
of Folk Architecture
in Sanok

Museum History
of Engineers
and Technicians
of Oil
and Gas Industry

National Park

Grupa Krynicka GOPR

(+48) 18 477 7444
(+48) 18 471 2933

Zamek Czorsztyn

Grupa Podhalańska GOPR

(+48) 18 / 267 68 80

Tatra National Park



(+48) 18 20 63 444

Invitation to co-operation


The new portal site became a fact! The website is going to promote regions of Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine, mainly the neighboring voivoidships, which possess a lot of cultural and regional similarities. Our site has not been fully developed yet, however we have the pleasure of presenting you already existing Polish, Ukrainian and English site. We are still working on Slovakian website.
We have a genuine desire to be wide - ranging, apolitical and reliable. The portal site was created to stay open and interactive. We will be pleased to see that the site’s users are keen on becoming our co-editors. We also would be glad to see that they are benevolent, but, in the same time they are able to spot any imperfections... We are going to co-operate with local establishments, agencies and organizations which are interested in economical and cultural development and which care about good neighborliness between the Border Land’s inhabitants. Every local or regional initiative, which will serve to the common good can bank on our support and promotion, as well as individuals who are associated with culture, regional development and advertisement.
We are eager to introduce different ways of advertising, such as banners, interviews and squibs. We guarantee a competitive prices. The editor board and the portal are linked with our colleagues from Ukraine and Slovakia through special links. Also we would like to gain a lot of friends and well-wishers, here, in Poland, whose opinions and suggestions will be gratified and discussed.

The new portal is now online. We would like to invite all advertisers and everyone interested to cooperate with us. We have lowest prices in Podkarpacie!
Just as we announced, we have started the portal. The web address became a fact. It might not be the shape that we have fully expected, however it is working and improvements will take place on the run. We are aware that many of the internet users might not know about us yet and many are being careful about our actions. That does not discourage us, just the opposite: it mobilizes us to work harder.
The portal is beginning to live its own life also in the languages of our dear neighbours: Ukraine and Slovakia. We are planning a large promotional campaign in the media. We do need co-workers, who would like to publish their works in Ukrainian and Slovak languages, treating about common issues of the region, or who would like to work as our representatives. Besides that, our portal is the least expensive and the most attractive place to advertise. Therefore, we would like to invite all interested advertisers to give us a try. Those, who have taken advantage of our offers so far are very satisfied and are collecting the first fruits of their cooperation with us. We ask all advertisers and those, who wish to publish promotional materials with us - we will work out the attractive pricing, conditions and timing for You. Any business entity interested in publishing information about their enterprise with us is welcome to contact or meet us. This invitation is comming from everyone involved in creation of;