Sitemap Poland Ukrainian Slovak
Articles
Komańcza - the Osława's Valley Route
By Pogranicze Media
Published: 10.01.2013

* Komańcza
Church Unit Orthodox


photo Paweł Rut
   The former Uniat parish church under the invocation of Our Lady which was erected in 1802, at present an Orthodox  daughter-church. A gage-belfry was built in 1834, and this was followed by the addition of a sacristy in 1836. It has been renovated extensively. The iconostas dating from 1832 has been retained of its earlier furnishings and decorations. A very characteristic feature is its location at the extension of the sanctuary on the axis along the church. The Unit church in Komańcza along with its belfry are typical exemplifications of the East Łemkowie (so-called "Osławski") sacral architecture.

photo Antoni Hadała (zakapior)

Church Greek-Catholic

photo Bohdan Zhukiewicz

photo (bo)

Church Roman-Catholik

photo Jan

photo (bo)

Komańcza Letnisko

photo (bo)

photo Jan

... photo...

Piątkowa - photo Wiesław Gargała

Info




The wooden architecture route in Podkarpacie


Of Folk Architecture Museum in Sanok



Zyndranowa


Kolbuszowa
Park Etnograficzny
skansen